At Assel, providing World Class Manufacturing standards is part of our strategy. Through our continuous improvement programs, we always strive to step higher in terms of quality and deliver complete customer satisfaction.
Quality is one of the key driving forces of our contract manufacturing success. Exceptional level of quality of our printed circuit board assemblies and final assemblies is the reason for acquisition of our first Customer, who continues to be one of our key business partners.
Over the last 35 years in the manufacturing industry, we have built reliable quality principles with the principal aim to deliver defect-free services to our Customers. Quality is the main and most important KPI in our daily manufacturing operations. Our quality is highly praised by our Customers who affirm very positive opinion of our quality levels in satisfaction surveys.
Assel is accredited with the following standards:
- ISO 9001 (Quality Management System, since 2003)
- ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System, since 2005)
- ISO 22301 (Business Continuity Management, since 2014)
- ISO 13485 (Quality Management System for applications in medical devices, since 2017)
All manufacturing activities (workmanship) are carried out in line with IPC-A-610 class 2 or class 3 levels.
CCC (China Compulsory Certification)
TUV Rheinland Attestation
- Complete 8D problem solving methodology
- Lean Philosophy implemented throughout the entire factory
- Developed Incoming Inspection level of mechanical/non-electronics materials
- FMEA (Failure Mode & Effects Analysis)PPAP (Production Part Approval process
Download our certificates below: