At Assel, besides following governmental advices, we have settled a number of preventive actions, based on our best practices.
FACTORY & EMPLOYEES
Safety and health of our employees are most important. We have taken the following steps:
• Body temperature measurement and mandatory hands disinfection at the company entrance,
• Dissinfective soap and fluid has been provided within the factory,
• Employees capable of working from home have been encouraged to do so and changed face to face meetings to online meetings where possible,
• All external visits have been cancelled or postponed,
• Further actions will be developed if needed.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ORDER PROCESSING
The Customer Service department is operating as normal with some employees working from home. Orders are processed and shipped as usual.
Our supply chains and cooperation with our suppliers remain solid and continuous. At the moment there are no delay risks and production are running as scheduled.