Quality equals trust
And are ultimate goal is that we gain your full trust.
Assel's Quality System is the outcome of nearly 40 years experience in electronics assembly, followed by creating and refinement of best practices, tools and business processes.
Quality has always been the fundament of our contract electronics manufacturing operations and within the years we have created a culture of continuous improvement, where good performance is matched with world class quality systems and precise technical solutions that allow for providing electronics assembly and electro-mechanical integration services that fullfills your needs.
And that is precisely why our Customers trust us. Because we do what we say and we can deliver results, even when others cannot.
General workmanship standards:
- IPC-A-610 Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies
- IPC/WHMA-A-620 Requirements and Acceptance for Cable and Wire Harness Assemblies
- IPC J-STD-001 Requirements for Soldered Electrical and Electronic Assemblies
- IPC-7711/7721 Rework, Modification and Repair of Electronic Assemblies
- IPC-A-600 Acceptability of Printed Boards