Quality equals trust
The ultimate goal is gaining your full trust.
Assel's Quality System is the outcome of more than 40 years of experience in electronics assembly, followed by creating and refinement of best practices, tools and business processes.
Quality has always been the fundament of our contract electronics manufacturing operations and throughout the years we have created a culture of continuous improvement, where high performance is matched with world class quality systems and rigorous technical solutions that allow for providing electronics assembly and electro-mechanical integration services which fullfill your needs.
This is precisely the reason why our Customers trust us. We do what we say and we deliver results. Based on 2019 survey, 100% of our Customers claimed they are satisfied with our services.
General workmanship standards:
- IPC-A-610 Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies
- IPC/WHMA-A-620 Requirements and Acceptance for Cable and Wire Harness Assemblies
- IPC J-STD-001 Requirements for Soldered Electrical and Electronic Assemblies
- IPC-7711/7721 Rework, Modification and Repair of Electronic Assemblies
- IPC-A-600 Acceptability of Printed Boards