As a contract manufacturing services provider, we put enormous emphasis and pay particularly much attention on development of our test capabilities, available test technology and engineering skills. We have built a team of skilled and multidisciplinary engineers that ensure that the equipment we develop, built and manage on behalf of our Customers is of first-rate performance.
We ensure that there is an optimum level of inspection controls within the process. Depending on Customer requirements, we keep all control records and test data within our internal systems.
We offer a full range of system test capabilities,which enables us to testeverything from low complexity products& subassemblies to high complexity systems:
- Automated Optical Inspection (AOI)
- Automatic X-Ray Inspection (AXI)
- Solder Paste Inspection (SPI)
- In-Circuit Electrical Test
- RLC Test
- Functional Test
- Environmental Thermal Shock Test
- Environmental Climate Test
- Aging Test (Burn-in)
- Safety Tests (eg. Hi-Pot)
- ROHS tests (X-ray Fluorescence test)
- Dedicated tests in line with Customer needs, eg. (push/pull tests, drop tests, leakage tests etc.)